Australian Seniors Final Expenses Insurance
When you’re living life to the full, you want to be able to do so with confidence. You want to do the things you love with complete peace of mind, without the worry of whether your family would be financially prepared if the unexpected were to happen to you.
That’s why Australian Seniors Insurance Agency provides secure, reliable Final Expenses Insurance for you and your loved ones. If you are looking for funeral insurance, Australian Seniors Final Expenses Insurance is the no-fuss, affordable way to help ensure your loved ones are not left struggling to pay unexpected funeral costs, medical bills and unsettled debts.
Whilst the benefit is designed to assist with the cost of your funeral and other final expenses, the benefit may be used however your nominated beneficiary sees fit. The benefit is a lump sum only and does not provide any direct funeral, burial or cremation services.
Some things you should know
- Cover is for Accidental Death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter.
- The Benefit Amount automatically increases by 5% annually up to age 80 with a corresponding increase in premium annually but you can choose to decline this increase.
- In addition, if you have selected the age-based premium option, your premium rate will increase on each Policy Anniversary if the oldest Life Insured on the Policy is aged between 44 and 80. While the oldest Life Insured on the Policy is younger than 44, or older than 79, your premium rate won’t increase due to age.
- If cover ends, no benefit is payable and there is no refund of premiums after the cooling off period.
- Please be aware that if you hold your Policy for an extended period of time, it is possible that you could pay more in premiums than the Benefit Amount.
- After the Commencement Date on the fixed premium rate option, you are unable to change the premium option you have selected, without cancelling and restarting your cover.
Why not other funeral insurance products?
Seniors Final Expenses Insurance can cover the cost of your funeral and/or any other costs you may leave behind. You have the flexibility to choose the Benefit Amount that you think your family may need, and the premium structure that fits into your budget. Plus cover is easy to arrange in a single phone call without a medical exam or any health questions.
No intrusive health questions
At Australian Seniors Insurance Agency, we won’t ask any questions about your health or lifestyle when you apply. There is also no need for a medical or blood test, so getting cost effective and dependable cover with Seniors Final Expenses Insurance is easier than you may think.
Select your Benefit Amount
With Seniors Final Expenses Insurance, you can select a Benefit Amount to suit your needs from $3,000 up to $15,000 (benefit paid for Accidental Death only in the first 12 months, any cause of death thereafter). The benefit triples if death is the result of an Accident – up to $45,000.
Seniors Final Expenses Insurance also includes two flexible premium structures. You can choose either the age-based premium option or the fixed premium rate option, so the insurance you choose can fit in with your financial situation over time. To better suit your budget, you can also choose when you pay your premium. You can either pay fortnightly or monthly on the day selected by you.
To ensure you’re happy with your Final Expenses Insurance, you’ll also have 30 days to review your Policy to make sure it meets your needs. If for whatever reason you change your mind during that period, any premiums you have paid will be refunded in full, unless you have lodged a claim in that time.
Please note: If cover ends, no benefit is payable and there is no refund of premiums after the cooling off period. Please be aware that if you hold your Policy for an extended period of time, it is possible that you could pay more in premiums than the Benefit Amount.
Add extra cover
Seniors Final Expenses Insurance gives you the option to add extra cover to increase your protection. You can add cover for all your dependent children until they reach age 21 on the family plan and you can also add Accidental Serious Injury Insurance to your Policy, which covers you if you suffer a serious injury due to an Accident as defined in the Product Disclosure Statement, available online or by contacting us.
Final Expenses Insurance you can count on
Once your Seniors Final Expenses Insurance is in place, you can keep it for life. Rest assured that you’ll be covered anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day provided you continue to pay your premiums. From the age of 90, no further premiums are payable and your cover will continue for life.
Call us on 1300 145 532 or let us call you!